Planning Your Group Trip
- Choose a group coordinator, acting as liaison to the group in the initial planning stage.
- Decide when and where you may want to go. Advance Travel can help guide you with this.
- Advance Travel will do extensive research for the best pricing and accommodations.
- Individuals contact Advance Travel directly, arrangements are made, deposits collected and invoices are issued.
What Are The Advantages?
- Prices can be locked in up to 2 years in advance.
- Depending on the number in the group, the organizer will often receive discounts.
- Upgrades and other amenities are given according to the travel supplier’s guidelines.
Call Advance Travel for more information or to begin your group trip today!
Featured Upcoming Group Trips
Additional Group Trips:
6/7/17 – Beatle Mania – British Isles Cruise
6/17/17 – Midnight Sun – Northern Europe Cruise
7/20/17 – Northern Fjords Cruises
7/23/17 – Alaska – 7 day cruise only
8/26/17 - Iceland Explorer
9/2/17 – Fire and Ice – Transatlantic Passage
9/25/17 – Canada and New England
9/27/17 – Panama Canal – Full Transit
10/21/17 – Spanish Passage and Canary Islands
1/27/18 – Winter Escape - 10-Day Panama Canal and Caribbean Cruise ****
2/28/18 – South American Adventure
5/30/18 – 10-day Alaskan Adventure Cruise and Tour
6/2/18 – 7-day Mediterranean Sampler
6/13/18 – 10-day Voyage of the Glaciers – Alaska Cruise/Tour
7/21/18 – Going Greek – Greek Island and Mediterranean Experience
7/26/18 – Baltic Bash – Scandinavian Cruise including St. Petersberg
8/5/18 – Beatle Mania – British Isles and Norther Europe
8/17/18 – British Isles Adventure ****
9/25/18 – Fall Foliage – Canada and New England
10/2/18 – Grand Med Experience – Grand Mediterranean
10/13/18 – Canadian Explorer – Canada and New England